Planning your Travel and Stay
IPCI's training facilities are located in Norris,Tennessee(Just 20 miles north of Knoxville, TN)
Our training is a combination of class time and hands-on demonstration so please dress appropriate. Casual attire and closed-toed shoes are recommended.
MEALS: IPCI provides breakfast and lunch for both training days (Thursday & Friday)
Travel Information for IPCI in Norris, Tennessee
(TYS) McGhee Tyson Airport
2055 Alcoa Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37701, US
*Please note: Our facility is approximately 45 minutes from the airport so a rental car will be needed.
Directions from airport to IPCI:
- From airport ramp, merge onto US-129 N / ALCOA HIGHWAY/TN-115 N toward KNOXVILLE / OAK RIDGE. (11.8 miles)
- Merge onto I-40 E toward ASHVILLE / I-75 / LEXINTON (0.7 miles)
- Merge onto I-275 N via EXIT 387A toward LEXINGTON (3.8 miles)
- I-275 N becomes I-75 N. Continue following signs for LEXINGTON (14.1 miles)
- Take EXIT 122/TN-61 toward NORRIS /CLINTON. (0.2 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto TN-61 E / ANDERSONVILLE HWY (1.6 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto E NORRIS RD. (0.1 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto Cedar Place. Arrive at 184 Cedar Place
*Look for brown street sign reading "Concrete Polishing Technologies" or CPS banner (black and orange) Total Est. Time: 45 minutes Total Est. Distance: 33.31 miles
Must call direct line and ask to receive IPCI discounted rates.
Holiday Inn Express
141 Buffalo Rd
Clinton, Tennessee 37716
865) 457-2233 (Direct Line)
*Located on same exit as IPCI
Things to do in Norris, TN
Norris, TN is a quiet community built in the 1930s by the Tennessee Valley Authority to house workers and buildings for the construction of Norris Dam and State Park. The town is surrounded by Norris Lake with 800 miles of shoreline, the area is a haven for outdoor activities including boating, fishing and camping.
Visit www.knoxville.org for the official site for visitors to Knoxville, TN.
- Norris Dam and State Park (approx 5 miles)
- Museum of Appalachia (approx 1 mile)
- Downtown Knoxville (approx 20 miles)
- University of Tennessee (approx 22 miles)
- Knoxville Zoo (approx 27 miles)
- Great Smokey Mountains & Gatlinburg (approx 62 miles)
- Dollywood Theme Park (approx 56 miles)